*Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
Welcome to The CORE Institute Patient Portal
The CORE Institute patient portal allows you, the patient, an additional form of communication with your CORE physician by providing convenient and secure 24/7 access to your chart from the comfort of your own home or office. In addition to personal access into your electronic health records, the portal now provides you with two-way communication between you and your provider.
Accessing the Patient Portal
Every patient will be provided a unique pin number that will be sent to you via the e-mail you provided upon registration. This e-mail will provide you with instructions on how to access your electronic health records securely via the patient portal. Once registered, you may begin using the designated features.
In order to access your Patient Portal profile, you must have your name, date of birth, social security number and patient portal pin number. Please be aware that if anyone has access to your email account and this identifying information this is an increased chance that they may gain access to your medical records.
If you did not receive a pin number or have any questions or concerns, please contact our office 1.866.974.2673.In the patient portal, you will have the ability to:
• Review your personal health record
• Send and receive secured chart documents
• Contact your medical assistant (Coming Soon)
• Refill your medication(s)
• Request to schedule an appointment with your provider
• Request a copy of your medical records (Coming Soon) Please note: There is a fee of $25.00 labor and supplies + $0.50 per page; $10.00 per study, x-ray CD
• Update your demographic information, including insurance
• Pay your bill
• Complete your new patient paperwork
• Sign a consent form for release of medical records
• Click here for more information
Keep Life in Motion!